Andean Amazonian Mystical Adventure
October 24th to November 4th – Cuzco – Peru
We will enjoy an extensive visit around the mystical and energetic vortex of the Inca civilization, learning from ancestral wisdom, doing a different ceremony or mystic activity each day with highly experienced elders and natives. The first 5 days will be in the amazonian jungle, receiving its blessings and medicines in a healing center. After this we will return to Cuzco, to visit the sacred and ancient landmarks from a totally different perspective than the usual tourists. During the trip we will have 2 Ayahuasca and 2 Wachuma (San Pedro) ceremonies.
* This adventure is organized by Viaje Mistico in association with LoveVibes. –
Program by day
- Day 1: Reception in Cuzco. Talk about The Andean Cosmovision
- Day 2: Trip to Hampi Mayu center in the Amazonian Jungle
- Day 3: Preparation for Ayahuasca and ceremony
- Day 4: Temazcal, Coca workshop and second Ayahuasca ceremony
- Day 5: Medicinal plants workshop and Wachuma Ceremony
- Day 6: Bath in the River and return to Cuzco.
- Day 7: Visit to the Sacred temples of Cuzco, ceremony of rebirth at the chinkana.
- Day 8: Sacred Valley, Wachuma and Music therapy with Tito La Rosa.
- Day 9: Sacred Valley and Pisac
- Day 10: Temple of Machu Picchu. Great mystic citadel.
- Day 11: Train to Ollantaytambo and visit to Chinchero.
- Day 12: Back to Cuzco. End of the Adventure.
Price & Conditions
Final Price: 1580 € (Includes English Interpreter charge)
Before August 31st: 1480 €
A deposit of 50% is required to book your place. The remainder is payed in cash at the moment of your arrival at Cuzco.
In the jungle we will sleep in tents so you must bring a sleeping bag.
What does the trip include?
- Transfer from the airport or bus station to the lodge.
- Private transportation to all sites listed in the itinerary.
- Train from Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu – Expedition Round Service.
- Roundtrip Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Aguas Calientes with Breakfast included.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cusco Hotel Breakfast included.
- 5 nights accommodation in Hampi Mayu center in the jungle.
- 10 Lunches.
- 2 dinners in Machu Picchu.
- 4 dinners in Hampi Mayu
- Guided tour in Cusco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley with our official guide and archaeologist Esmila Muñiz.
- Lectures, ceremonies and rituals with Andean teachers.
- Entrance tickets to all archaeological sites listed in the itinerary (Machu Picchu, City Tour, Sacred Valley).
What does the trip NOT include?
- Air Tickets.
- Meals on the first day.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Travel & Medical Insurance.
DAY 1 – Reception in Cusco. Talk about The Andean Cosmovision
- Kety, our Cusquenian hostess, will receive you from Cusco´s airport & take you to the hotel.
- We recommend that on the first day you drink a tea made from coca leaves, and rest in the comfortable facilities and beautiful gardens of the hotel as your body becomes acclimatized to Cuzco’s high altitude.
- At the end of the afternoon we will introduce the guides who will be with us throughout the trip, and will talk about the places we will visit in the coming days.
- This day does not include meals.
DAY 2 – Trip to Hampi Mayu in the Amazonian Jungle
- Early trip to the Hampi Mayu center, arriving at noon after a 5 hours trip.
- We’ll walk 1 hour to the healing center. We rest and can take a nap.
- Night ceremony of fire and tobacco. Sleeping in tents.
DAY 3 – Preparation for Ayahuasca and ceremony
- We prepare for Ayahuasca by taking medicinal plants.
- Circle of healing and medicinal songs by Martina Mamani.
- Vegetarian lunch
- All Night Ceremony with the sacred Ayahuasca Plant by the native master Alberto Mangueriapa of the Huacaria Machegenka community.
DAY 4 – Temazcal, Coca workshop and second Ayahuasca ceremony
- Ceremony with plants, in the sacred water of the Hospital river, with songs and prayers we will enter the sacred Temazcal (sweat lodge) with Ikaros and sounds.
- Vegetarian lunch
- Workshop “the power and kindness of the mother Coca” by Martina Mamani.
- Ayahuasca ceremony at night.
DAY 5 – Medicinal plants workshop and Wachuma Ceremony
- Workshop of medicinal plants by Martina Mamani
- Temazcal (sweatlodge) with Wachuma (San Pedro cactus).
DAY 6 – Bath in the River and return to Cuzco
- We take a bath in the river, have lunch and return back to Cuzco.
DAY 7 – Visit to the Sacred temples of Cusco, ceremony of rebirthing at the chinkana.
- Breakfast. With our spiritual guide, we will start by visiting the most important sacred temples of Cusco. Sacsayhuaman (Temple dedicated to worship the Sun), Kenko (temple dedicated to public rituals), Puca Pucara (“Red fortress”) and Tambomachay (“the bath of the Inca”). We will explain all the symbolism and hidden knowledge.
- We will take it easy and without too much effort so that your body will continue to adapt to the altitude of Cusco.
- Picnic lunch.
- Free afternoon.
DAY 8 – Sacred Valley, Wachuma and Music therapy with Tito La Rosa.
- Journey to the Sacred Valley with optional Wachuma dose to enhance our senses and helps us connect with our hearts in order to enjoy the nature of the place.
- We will enjoy an amazing Music Therapy session led by the famous Tito La Rosa.
- Then you have free time to stroll through the magnificent surroundings and visit the picturesque village of Pisac with its charming shops and market where you can buy local handcrafts.
DAY 9 – Sacred Valley and Pisac
- We continue visiting the Sacred Valley and exploring the town of Pisac with it’s mesmerizing terraces.
- We will go to the town of Urubamba where we will stop for an exquisite Andean buffet lunch. At the end of the afternoon we will take the train to the town of Aguas Calientes in Machu Picchu (2 hour train trip on the Expedition service). There we will spend the night in the hotel in order to get up early the next day and climb the sacred mountain of Machu Picchu.
DAY 10 – Temple of Machu Picchu. Great mystic citadel.
- In the morning we will get up early to climb to the citadel of Machu Picchu (15 minutes by bus). There our guide will explain to us the mysticism and significance of each part. Entering the site, a set of steps leads to the ruined Temple of the Sun and a series of altars and niches. Highlights include the remains of ceremonial baths, the Sacred Plaza with its tremendous view across the Urubamba River valley, a rare shrine to the sun, and a labyrinth of passageways and cells.
- The tour takes two hours and after that we will have a ceremony to pay respect to the Apus (mountain spirits), Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu & Putucusi. You will have free time to wander, meditate and enjoy the energies of the place. In the afternoon we will return to Aguas Calientes to have dinner at 20.00 pm.
DAY 11 – Ollantaytambo, Chinchero back to Cuzco. End of adventure.
- After Breakfast we will board our return train to Ollantaytambo where we will continue our journey to visit Chinchero, one of the most important Inkaic towns in the region where you can still see vestiges of its grandiose past. You will find a church that was built using the stone walls as a foundation. Going to the Manco Inca palace, you will also see the most typical population of the Sacred Valley of the Incas known for its market where many farmers from different communities gather with their typical costumes.
- Lunch at Restaurant Buffet.
- Return to our hotel. Free time.
- Gathering to share the experiences of the trip.
Questions? More Information?
Contact Alvaro Bosch